We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to be a part of our team. The Intern will have the opportunity to be a part of our marketing team and experience many aspects of marketing including creative writing for blogs, social media and web editing, drafting proposals, brand planning and promotional material development. The marketing internship role is an execution-oriented position intended to help the company scale its exciting social network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, client communications and other marketing
- Social Media Marketing plans
- Log feedback and summarize findings
- Assist with copywriting, customer follow-up and related activities
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns
- Preparation of weekly progress reports summarizing progress on assigned projects and goals
- Coordinate and oversee various marketing and communications campaigns utilizing channels such as social media, e-mail marketing, newsletter marketing, landing page design, etc.
- Participate in and offer feedback for internal review and planning meetings
- Participate in client meetings, offering suggestions or feedback; log feedback and summarize findings
- Assemble online marketing and web development plans for clients in various industries
- Manage multiple projects that encompass client deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Assist with research, content, copywriting and search engine optimization as needed
- Perform some client interaction and follow-up
- Prepare weekly progress reports summarizing progress on assigned projects and goals
Skills and Specifications
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Must be willing to follow guidance and work hard
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member